f you would like to share what you are doing about sustainable development – let us know (e-mail ESD@education.gov.ie ). You could win €500 for ESD if we publish your story.
The fourth edition of the ESD newsletter has items on:
1. ESD to 2030 – Public Consultation
2. Call for applications – Hamdan Prize for Teacher Educators
3. September 21 – International Day of Peace
4. Young Social Innovators – 2021 Challenge Award Winners
5. SEAI – Energy Saving in Schools – Schools' Retrofit Programme
6. Did you know?
7. UCC – SDGs Toolkit
8. Outdoor Learning
9. Young Reporters for the Environment
10. Cycle Right – programme for schools
11. Wool in Schools programme
12. EPA – Clean Air Together Citizen Project
13. Climate Smart – programme for TY
14. Climate Change – SEAI resources for schools
15. Picker Pals – free litter programme for primary
16. ECO-UNESCO's Young Environmentalist Awards
17.Thomond Community College – ESD World Conference
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser.
To register for a Scoilnet Account you will need to have a Teaching Council number and a roll number for your school in Ireland.
If you already have a Scoilnet Account then you can sign in here.
A Scoilnet account will allow you to upload your resources or weblinks to Scoilnet as well as enabling you to share and add resources to a favourites listing. Users who have a Scoilnet Account will also be able to fully access Scoilnet Maps and Census@School from home.
You need to login before you can add this resource to a Learning PathLogin