You will have to register with TES but these resources can be downloaded for free. There are 7 presentations, 5 lesson plans and 12 worksheets here.
1. Easter Goodies - a presentation with facts about Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies and Hot Cross Buns, there are also questions at the end about what was learned and information on some traditional games to play with eggs.
2. Easter Story Presentation Part 1 - This presentation asks why Christians celebrate Easter and discusses the Last Super and the Garden of Gethsemane. It also gives the class the opportunity to discuss feelings and sadness in particular.
3. Easter Story Presentation Part 2 - This presentation continues the Easter story, in this presentation the soldiers mocked Jesus and placed a crown of thorns on his head, he carried the cross, his body is put in the tomb and he rises from the dead. There are also higher order comprehension questions throughout the presentation.
4. Holy Week Presentation - This is a short presentation about Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
5. Jesus and the 12 Apostles - this is one slide that lists the names of the 12 Apostles.
6. Ash Wednesday - this presentation is about Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent. It does say that the Devil tried to tempt Jesus..
7. Pancake Presentation - this presentation begins with how to make pancakes and how we celebrate pancake Tuesday. There is an activity at the end where the class are asked to sequence pictures.
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser.
To register for a Scoilnet Account you will need to have a Teaching Council number and a roll number for your school in Ireland.
If you already have a Scoilnet Account then you can sign in here.
A Scoilnet account will allow you to upload your resources or weblinks to Scoilnet as well as enabling you to share and add resources to a favourites listing. Users who have a Scoilnet Account will also be able to fully access Scoilnet Maps and Census@School from home.
You need to login before you can add this resource to a Learning PathLogin